IntelePeer is a leading provider of on-demand, cloud-based business communication solutions. Delivering high-quality HD voice, messaging and contact center solutions for enterprises and contact centers, IntelePeer’s SIP services and Atmosphere® platform delivers an unprecedented level of simplicity, analytics, savings and control. Designed to keep pace with rapidly evolving business needs, SIP combines the highest quality, reliability and security in easily deployed solutions. The Atmosphere® platform delivers cost effective, competitive-edge services including IVR, Virtual Automated Call Distribution (VACD), Virtual Predictive Dialer (VPD), Cloud Routing, and SMS/Email and CPAAS applications.
As an integral member of our Denver-based Enterprise Operations team, the Vendor Manager or PM of Network Services Integration works closely with multiple business units with IntelePeer, external vendors, Tier I Technicians, Tier II Engineers, NOC management, Business Development, Product, Pricing and Software Development teams to build out and test the network performance. The individual will also report on status, health, and welfare of Intelepeer’s data, voice, and Cloud Contact Center network.
- Manage voice and data network infrastructure and changes
- Lead the Ingress and Egress Vendor management including relationship, performance improvement and
- Critical roles include managing and reporting on network and vendor health, status, and performance
- Financials, surcharge avoidance and monitoring
- Inbound Vendor Capacity Monitoring and Augment/ Change Actions
- Outbound Capacity Monitoring and Augment/ Change Actions
- Internal Capacity Monitoring and Augment/ Change Recommendations working closely with Engineering
- Vendor Performance Monitoring and Trending
- Key Advisor to vendor additions from a quality and product selection standpoint
- Manage customer issues and seek improvements and remedy as needed on the Contact Center Network
- Associate’s required; Bachelor’s degree preferred or related industry experience.
- 10 Years network or telecom experience
Expertise & Experience:
- Extensive experience in a telecommunications NOC and Business environment
- Detailed networking protocol analysis and writing
- SIP, SoftSwitch, IP, VoIP, ticketing process and procedures
- Local, Toll Free and DID number origination and administration
- Use of network monitoring equipment such as Sonus EMS, Empirix Hammer, Wireshark, SmokePing, and Unix monitoring scripts to include Ad hoc reporting.
- Working knowledge of IP routing
- Extensive and skilled Excel capabilities pulling formatting reports to include lookup and pivot tables to format and present data to management for collective decisions.
- Ability to understand all needs of both the business, customer and vendor/ supplier
- Very strong technical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Very strong reporting and analytical skills to determine network health and welfare
- Sound judgment around complex issues
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly to customers over any medium (phone, email, instant message, video, screen sharing, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others and instruct at will to further the team mission
- Self-motivated, proactive, resourceful and deep intellectual curiosity
- Positive, professional attitude and ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers and establish and maintain effective working relationships in cross-functional and team environment
- Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances, and direction
- Effectively multi-tasks and manages multiple projects concurrently in a time-sensitive work environment
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint & Outlook with a heavy focus on Visio and Excel