Give Your Sales Skills a New Home - at InvitedHome!
Who doesn’t love a vacation? At InvitedHome, we take it one step further. Because we love vacation...homes. In fact, we believe finding the right one to share with your family and friends is essential to the soul. And a rewarding, fulfilling career should be no different. If you’re a talented communicator with a sense of urgency who’s obsessed with building relationships, and you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to help build something special – well – welcome home.
Who We Are
At InvitedHome, the foundation of our success is doing what we say we’re going to do.
Our Why, What, and How allow us to act autonomously and passionately in meeting this standard.
~ Our Why >> To elevate and enrich the people and communities we serve.
~ Our What >> To create a profitable, sustainable company.
~ Our How >>
- Treat Everybody to Their Ideal Experience
- Practice Genuine Care
- Act with Trust
- Distill Lasting Solutions
Who You Are
As an ambitious, results-oriented achiever, you know how to get things done. Fortunately, with at least five years of management experience and some formal sales training, you can skillfully balance your sense of urgency with a tactfulness that keeps your team motivated to reach their targets. You’re an excellent communicator with tremendous people skills, which allows you to genuinely connect with customers through any medium - phone, email, etc. Throughout your career, your superb negotiation and conflict-management talents have helped you establish a proven track record for meeting sales goals and metrics. Rolling all this together, you can initiate a conversation with just about anyone and quickly add value to their endeavors.
Don’t forget, InvitedHome is in the hospitality industry, so you must have availability to work some weekends, evenings, and holidays!
How You Can Help
By leveraging every tool in your toolbox, you’ll simultaneously fulfill three key roles:
- People Manager: To succeed in this role, you can’t just be a great salesperson. Instead, you’ll need to scale success across a team of sales representatives. To do that, you’ll help your teammates build not just their sales skills, but their interpersonal skills as well.
- Customer Manager: By actively listening and asking informed questions, you’ll get to know our customers and their unique needs and wants. This will help you build enduring relationships and create long-term, repeat customers.
- Business Manager: With a remarkable sense of urgency, you’ll work cross-functionally to troubleshoot customer issues as they arise. More importantly, however, you’ll proactively remove potential problems and agilely take advantage of new trends and ideas so your team is always on target to help the company achieve its goals.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Establishing, achieving, and surpassing sales, profitability, and cash flow goals for your team.
- Delivering revenue growth with your team through a knowledge-based consultative sales process.
- Applying your financial knowhow to create & optimize team budgets while developing a deep understanding of how sales revenue flows through the business.
- Creating a motivating, high-performance environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement.
- Hiring top-level talent to be part of the InvitedHome Vacation Sales Team.
- Constantly improving and documenting the processes & procedures that produce predictable results from your team.
- Instilling a mindset of professional service and hospitality across all aspects of your team.
- Managing team performance and call volumes in order to reach targeted goals.
- Designing and managing team schedules for our 365-day-a-year service
- Exercising your tech-savviness to manage & optimize the team’s systems and tools.
How We Can Help You
Allow us to be upfront: InvitedHome is a modest, humble team, and as such, everyone wears many hats. There’s no such thing as ‘that’s not my job’ here, and everyone pitches in to get the job done and done well - whatever it takes - and we like it this way. If you thrive in that type of environment, we invite you to discover the joy of a career with InvitedHome.
- Competitive compensation with a performance-based incentive structure
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) available to all year-round teammates
- Enjoy discounted stays at any of our properties in our ever-growing portfolio