Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission of making vacation rental easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Our Vacation Rental Advisor’s (AKA Inside Sales Rep’s) act as consultants, providing detailed insight into the market, the industry, and our services while paying close attention to the homeowners’ needs. If the prospect is a good fit for our network, you’ll lead the owner through the initial sign-up process and prepare them for their Evolve partnership.
Our leads are marketing generated inbound leads. VRA’s are both providing information as well as making sure our prospects property fits within our guidelines for partnership. Once we determine there is a fit Homeowners work with our Onboarding team to bring their properties onto our network and on our partner networks (VRBO, AirBnB, Booking.com).
Enjoying a mix of consultative sales and building relationships with a transactional close, you own the entire sales cycle from discovery, building rapport, follow up, and providing a call to action for the close. Our VRA’s earn commissions on each Homeowner that signs up their home to be on our network.
You’ll be a key contributor in helping to build the fastest-growing, and soon to be largest, vacation rental management services company in the industry!
We hire monthly for this role and start all new sales reps in classes. Upcoming Start Dates/Training Classes:
- May 5, 2021
- June 2, 2021
In this role you will:
- Navigate a high volume of leads of marketing generated, pre-qualified leads in a fast-paced environment
- Provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for homeowners from warm, inbound inquiries
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals (average of 30-50 contacts per day)
- Guide homeowners towards choosing Evolve for their rental management
- Handle objections and help homeowners have a clear understanding of our value and services
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce)
- Participate in regular training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with other peers to optimize sales strategies
What makes you a great fit: The right candidate is eager to jump into an energetic, consultative sales environment, motivated by hitting goals and a desire to learn all about the vacation rental business. You thrive on listening and educating, creating trusted relationships and have a passion and interest in the vacation rental industry, understanding the value that our product provides.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
While we are all currently working from home until at least September, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Compensation & Commission
An uncapped commission plan with on target annual earnings of $75,000 after your ramping period with top performers earning well over $100k. We support you during your onboarding & training period with a commission guarantee on your first six pay periods. Additional eligibility to earn cash prizes, gift cards and experiences through monthly and quarterly contests as part of the Sales Team Rewards & Recognition Program.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status