Upsell Sales Specialist at brightwheel
We’re building the first mobile platform for early education – a $60B market in the US alone – with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco, Denver, & Austin, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga staffers, and investors include GGV Capital, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Eniac, ICONIQ, Bessemer Ventures, and Mark Cuban.
Who you are
Brightwheel is seeking individuals who can help our customers get the most value by adopting our integrated billing offering, which enables easy, on-time payments for educators and parents. We are rapidly expanding this program and need go-getters who are excited to help drive customer education and adoption of this integrated billing tool. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with experience in a fast-paced sales environment. You are comfortable owning customer adoption goals and are passionate about technology and improving the world through education.
What you’ll do
- Engage our current customers and educate them about the new billing platform.
- Drive adoption of the platform by deeply understanding customer needs and helping them see the benefits of using the billing platform.
- Develop expertise in our integrated billing offering and act as a subject matter expert in Fintech for both customers and all of brightwheel.
- Act as the “voice of the customer”, providing frequent input to Product and Engineering teams.
- Partner with teams across brightwheel, including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to design and build out the full FinTech approach & team.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 1+ year of sales or relevant customer-facing experience
- Experience owning a high-velocity customer funnel and hitting/exceeding goals and quotas
- Comfort with a high volume/velocity sales approach & various CRMs/tools for sales/account management
- Strong mix of tenacity and patience to help educate our customers
- Exceptional skills helping prospects identify solutions to address potential challenges
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Experience in a dynamic startup environment & a desire to experiment & evolve processes
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.