Trust Administrator II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support assigned Trust Account Manager in the administration of trust securities accounts
- Interact in an ongoing relationship with associated financial partners and trust clients
- Assist with account administration functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Perform daily account activity:
- Posting receipts
- Entering trade orders and check/wire requests
- Raising cash for distributions
- Handle account inquiries
- Submitting ACH transfer instructions
- Open/close accounts
- Research account discrepancies
- Calculate fee sharing data, including manual calculations when necessary
- Reconciliation of various cash flows, accounts, and data sets
- Administer all systems related to management of trust accounts
- Maintain all account documentation for current and historical monitoring of accounts
- Contributes to complex projects to gain experience
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Typically, at least 2 years professional, financial services industry experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPS) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Active team member
Added Bonus If You Have
- Trust system experience
- Understanding and experience in trust securities, syndicated loans/CLOs, CDOs, or corporate trusts
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.