Travel Advisor - Reservation Sales at Evolve (Greater Denver Area, CO)
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
We are looking to add awesome team members to our Travel Advisor team. Associate Travel Advisors are responsible for fielding traveler inquiries and providing our customers with an unparalleled evaluation and booking experience. The Travel Advisor serves as a persuasive consultant for prospective renters; helping them find the perfect vacation rental that best matches their needs. The perfect candidate for this position has phone sales experience, is an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for thrilling customers with great service, and a desire to overachieve individual and team goals.
- Lightning-fast response to traveler booking inquiries via phone and email
- Manage lead follow-up using our relationship management software (CRM)
- Develop a genuine understanding of what each traveler needs
- Apply that understanding of traveler needs to match the traveler with the vacation rental that best suits them
- Thrill travelers with over-the-top service throughout the evaluation and booking process
- Respond to online chat requests
- Process confirmed bookings and traveler payments
- Strategize with other front-line departments
- Minimum 6 months of sales or customer service experience
- Past hospitality / Front Desk a plus
- You have a maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- You are a multi-tasking machine - able to manage several tasks at once without pause
- You are sales driven and look to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the misspelling in the previous bullet point
- You have Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work evenings and weekends
- This is a full time position (40 hours/week) with opportunity for advancement in management based on performance and organizational needs.
- We are looking for Saturday & Sunday ongoing support. You also must be flexible to work weekday evening coverage. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you.
- Must be able to work holidays - double pay available!
- Eligible for bonus’ and monthly performance incentives
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our weekly Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.