Tranzact Sales Expert
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Zayo is seeking motivated and detail oriented candidates to fill Tranzact Sales Expert openings in Boulder, CO.
This position will play a key role in managing embedded base by creating relationships that drive revenue and customer experience. The Tranzact Sales Expert is primarily responsible for managing incoming requests (Phone, Email, LiveChat, Cases, Leads), and working them to completion. Creating workflow tasks, tracking due-dates and solution development progress, data entry and service order creation and oversight. In addition to these responsibilities this individual will be required to define, measure and report on key business performance metrics and determine data clean up-efforts and/or process enhancements to improve the quality and efficiency of the role. This individual must demonstrate high organizational abilities, attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for customer service. No prior telecom experience is necessary for this entry level position.
- Monitor quote request notifications and queue.
- Track event requirements and due dates.
- Create and manage opportunities and ICB tasks in Salesforce.
- Ensure all quote requirements are met upon submission.
- Data entry of bid details, ensure data integrity.
- Create service order items in Salesforce.
- Create and manage accounts in Salesforce.
- Outbound campaigns targeting specific customers / building tenants by region.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.