Tele-sales Representative (3+ month contract) at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is recruiting an Tele-sales Representative to be an integral part of the company’s marketing, sales and business development efforts. DispatchHealth currently operates in 19 different markets and is expanding rapidly. The Tele-sales Representative will work closely with the Vice President of Business Development and Inside Sales to procure key information within targeted markets. This individual’s primary responsibility will be outbound phone calls to those on targeted lists to acquire information for future prospecting. This is a job for someone who has a great personality and is comfortable engaging people over the phone. In any given day, more than 100 outbound calls may be made.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to input data into a database (Salesforce) with high proficiency and accuracy
- Comfortable with various web-based search engines to find key business information
- Engage and deliver on daily, weekly and monthly targets
- High school degree or equivalent
- Preferably 1+ years of outbound phone experience
- Ability to work remotely without onsite supervision yet still meeting/exceeding goals
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is not required, but preferred.
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but preferred.
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.