Technical Solutions Architect II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is looking for a Sales Engineers to provide technical direction and business guidance to our channel partner community in North America. As a Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for partner enablement goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day technical account-level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting technology solutions for the channel partners within your assigned region.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provides technical leadership and direction to channel partners and internal sales staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market on behalf our supplier Rubrik.
- Assists in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Rubrik’s products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the SAN product space.
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned channel partners and their end users.
- Makes technical and sales presentations to channel partner’s technical and sales staff
- Working with Arrow Marketing teams, create and produce digital channel ready Rubrik technical content that is published to Arrow NA ECS social media sites and networks
- Serves as a trusted technology influencer to channel partners and serves as an internal Arrow resource on technical plays or specific business applications and outcomes within an assigned market segment.
- Successfully builds relationships with the Arrow account team, partners and end users in support of sales objectives, engages and leverages Arrow horizontal resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads Rubrik technical sales calls with and on behalf of channel partners.
- Qualifies Rubrik sales opportunities in the terms of end customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding in partnership with Arrow channel partners
- Produce Rubrik focused technical content that is published to Arrow ECS social media sites and networks
What We Are Looking For
· Time management.
· Results driven.
· Entrepreneurial mind set.
· High level of business acumen.
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Customer focused.
· Smart, adaptable, and open minded.
· 5 – 7 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or data center environment.
· Experience with Rubrik products and solutions – highly preferred
· Ability to present effectively in front of groups
· Rubrik or like industry certification desired
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)