Technical Account Manager at LogRhythm
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with new and existing clients to ensure that they are successful with LogRhythm solutions. As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will work with our Professional Services and Customer Support Teams to ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. You will partner with the Customer Success Managers to ensure each customer is fully optimized on their existing deployed solutions. In summary, your job is to ensure that customers maximize the value of the LogRhythm solution.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Guide clients through security operations maturity assessment and roadmap development; drive them to progress on that roadmap over the course of the engagement
- Facilitate visibility into company’s product roadmap to help educate and engage customers
- Provide clients with technical architecture recommendations for LogRhythm solutions based on their identity and security needs
- Engage in the escalation and priority of support tickets created by clients in the program as needed
- Provide product demonstrations of LogRhythm technologies
- Coordinate with other LogRhythm teams – including Support, Engineering, Product Management, Training, and Sales teams – to ensure customer needs are being addressed and resolved
- Provide feedback to Product Management for future products or enhancements based on trends and requirements gathered during Customer Success process
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to ultimately drive high customer retention and loyalty
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ enterprise customer-facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Support or Professional Services role
- Experience with LogRhythm administration and analysis
- Experience configuring, tuning, and performing in-depth analysis in Security and Security related tools
- Knowledgeable in security best practices including IAM, encryption, SSL certificates, system hardening, vulnerability management, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with SFDC or equivalent CRM systems
- Experience with Integration development and configuration
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Proven track record in managing relationships with large enterprise clients
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of time
Highly desirable qualifications & experience:
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in highly regulated industry such as: banking, defense, energy, or healthcare
- Prior experience with securing cloud-based technologies
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $130-140 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: May 4th, 2021
- Reporting to: - Director,
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.