Technical Account Manager at Nylas
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, July 16, 2020
At Nylas, our mission is to empower the world to communicate with context and insight. Our hosted sync platform and APIs enable developers to quickly integrate their apps with email, contacts, and calendar across all providers (including Exchange).
We are changing the way companies and developers innovate with e-mail and messaging. Customers like Pipedrive, Hyundai, and Lever use our cloud messaging APIs to power their products and accelerate their ability to innovate.
Nylas has raised over $55M from ScaleUP, Spark Capital, 8VC, Round13, and more. We have offices in San Francisco, Denver, and New York, and Toronto as well as many teammates working permanently from their homes in US, Canada, and Europe.
Want to know more about working at Nylas? Check out our Our Employee Handbook.
The Values That Guide The Nylas Customer Success Team
As a Technical Account Manager you will serve as a critical member of the Customer Success Team owning the ongoing technical relationship throughout the customer lifecycle. You will serve as a trusted technical advisor responsible for defining the Nylas technology strategy for our clients and helping them achieve strong technical use of the Nylas platform.
Your focus will be enabling the adoption of Nylas’s product through technical guidance and, more generally, acting as the technical counterpoint between Nylas and the client’s product and engineering team. You’ll be responsible for rapidly understanding and resolving various customer’s requests and questions to drive adoption and ultimately contribute to retention and expansion in the customer lifecycle.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries, provide recommend solutions, in an effort to contribute to renewals and upsell opportunities
- Empower customer’s product, support, and engineering teams to use our product independently and efficiently as possible.
- Be a liaison between customers and the Nylas Customer Success, Implementation Engineering, Technical Support and Product teams
- Write and develop technical resources and documents that can be utilized internally or shared directly with our clients
- Develop and maintain a system to track information about the development of client implementations over time
- Work alongside CSMs, serving as a technical resource and technical stakeholder on customer calls.
- You have B2B SaaS experience
- You love writing and debugging code to get things done (especially in Python, JS, Ruby, and/or Java)
- You've used APIs to build applications and/or query data
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and experience communicating with technical and non-technical customers
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy
- You are detail-oriented and have great verbal and written communication skills
- You have deep empathy towards technical and non-technical users and thrive on making customers feel empowered
- You’re curious and comfortable with new technologies and you love learning new tools
- BONUS POINTS if you have experience working with major communications provider APIs (email, phone, text, etc.)
- Competitive Pay
- Meaningful Equity
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits for you and your family (including One Medical membership)
- 401k, FSA, HSA, Commuter benefits
- $1k yearly Education & Development benefit
- $100 monthly Health & Wellness benefit
- Catered lunch & Unlimited snacks
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited vacation (mandatory 2 week consecutive vacation once per year)
- 12 weeks fully paid caregiver leave
- Flexible work hours
- Empathy - We care about our users and want them to be successful using Nylas
- Alignment - We foster collaboration across all teams at Nylas in order to deliver new solutions and ensure the ongoing reliability of our existing products.
- Curiosity - We seek to understand how customers are using Nylas APIs and what we can do to ease adoption, implementation, use, and growth.
- Gratitude - For every customer who reaches out with feedback, there are often many others who don't. The time our customers take to reach out to us about a bug or a product improvement is gift.
- Promptness- We aim to provide prompt and thorough answers to all users and reduce information asymmetry.
- Proactivity - Customer care at Nylas isn't just about being responsive to tickets. Time out of the queue working on other projects is an important part of improving the customer and company experience.
We focus on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates from all over the country and the world, coding academy graduates, and those with no degrees at all.
Read Full Job Description