Technical Account Manager
Who is Return Path?
Return Path is the expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimize their email marketing. Partnered with best-in-class email service providers, we help marketers take their email programs to the next level by driving more response and increasing revenue.
At Return Path, we know email.
Our solution brings together the world's most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes. These data sources and partnerships have been established over our history, making Return Path a trusted industry leader.
Once you're an employee here, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You'll Have
Technical Account Managers (TAM) are responsible for driving maximum value and success to existing clients through providing a premier client experience. The TAM will manage large, complex client accounts, and work directly with them in developing and implementing a cohesive approach to optimizing email success. The TAM's role is critical to keeping clients engaged, and helping Return Path meet our retention rate goals. This person should be comfortable serving as a trusted advisor by creating consultative relationships with clients in order to assist in reaching their business goals.
- Collaborate closely with internal Support and Relationship teams to provide an outstanding client experience.
- You understand clients' organizational structure, business model, and email goals
- You will be responsible for technical account planning and ongoing technical management of specific accounts issues.
- You understand how to define and implement email best practices that meet business needs and ultimately improve deliverability.
- Drive engagement with RP tools and services through ongoing weekly calls, monthly reports, and daily interactions.
- You will present successes and data results, as well as facilitate business reviews combined with the relationship team.
- Communicate with clients to understand ongoing efforts and changes to their email program that could impact results including Certification Compliance issues where applicable.
- Provide expertise on tools and advise on key features and functionality to increase customer success.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- You have experience in a Client Service role leading large accounts and forming meaningful relationships while demonstrating analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are able to involve others in seeking solutions, conduct appropriate analyses, and tell a story from Return Path data to deliver the best solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally in pursuit of problem resolution to identify issues and increase inbox placement rates.
- You are dedicated to developing strong client relationships.
- Excellent listening skills to uncover potential areas of opportunity within an account.
- Ability to learn quickly both about businesses and technologies.
- You use time effectively to prioritize, handle several tasks at once, and consider short and long term goals.
You are a good fit if you demonstrate
- Personal/Professional Growth
- Execution and Critical Thinking
- Have a Positive Impact and an excellent Sense of Humor.
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. This means we have generous traditional benefits and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of career growth and direction. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
Do the right thing
The Return Path experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits-it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
For more information visit www.returnpath.comReturn Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.