Technical Account Manager, Strategic Accounts at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
In this position, you will own the technical account and program management for some of Checkr’s largest customers to deliver value to their business with our products. As a post-implementation technical program manager, you will partner with Key Account Directors to be a business and technology champion, demonstrating thought leadership to frame the customer's strategic direction to achieve continued success. You'll be our customer's trusted advisor to accelerate the effectiveness of their teams with Checkr’s solutions while managing the execution and communication for strategic projects .
- Own continuous program of top accounts overseeing the planning, tracking and completion of strategic project related tasks to support top named accounts.
- Lead project planning, execution and delivery of technical projects and guide those who contribute to their projects; build partnerships on cross functional projects and further develop projects that are assigned.
- Provide ongoing progress to management using relevant reporting tools and dashboards
- Provide technical oversight for accounts including webhook events, API integrations, gap analysis, etc.
- Manage dependencies both within and across the company for multiple projects running simultaneously.
What you bring:
- 3+ years technical account program/project management experience
- Analytical mindset with the ability to create, modify and run SQL queries and interact with BI tools.
- Outstanding written/oral/presentation/problem solving skills; able to communicate and collaborate at multiple levels in an organization (executives to analysts)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build diverse relationships and influence collaborative decision making
- Strong technical understanding of software systems at scale
- Ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment; Can work independently, uses professional concepts and company objectives to identify solutions
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $98,600 - $116,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.