Who You Are
You will be the customer-facing role and voice of Red Canary’s day-to-day interaction with our partners. You will be the technical expert to support our partners and ensure together we can respond and remediate the most advanced compromises impacting our shared customers.
Why You Matter
You will work hand in hand with Red Canary’s short term engagement program partners. You will be accountable for the partner onboarding, technical training, and operational alignment. You will be responsible for serving both our partners and the thousands of organizations we serve who have been breached or need assistance. Adversaries are continually evolving and attacking businesses - and your team is the tip of the spear.
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
The Red Canary Security Operations teams continue to push the boundaries of detection and response with a unique combination of security operations, threat intelligence, threat research, and detection engineering in close collaboration with the development team that designs our analysis platform and the Red Canary Threat Detection Engine.
What You'll Do
- Advocate for the partner’s platform needs, provide expert security advice, and rally internal Red Canary resources for the benefit of the partner and shared customer
- Maintain relationships across security operations, sales, and support to ensure the best possible partner experience.
- Assist the go to market (GTM) team with technical strategy and future partnerships
- Act as Technical liaison to the Incident Response operations team
- Manage technical partner relationships as they relate to security operations, product training, and incident handling
- Function as a subject matter expert of the Red Canary platform to ensure the technical success of partners
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center (SOC) or similar
- Experience working within high-pressure environments or with high-value customers
- Technical proficiency in Information Security controls, specifically system-level controls
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools
- Experience with speaking at conferences and/or research-driven reports
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) experience
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description