Technical Account Manager III at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Technical Account Manager III to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This candidate will take ownership of the technical management and implementation of our content syndication and retailer integration initiatives. Working closely with our Business Development team to increase the reach of Ibottas audience and simplify platform experience for our Savers. They will contribute to optimizing current processes through API exploration and process simplification using JSON, SQL, or Python. This candidate will also have the opportunity to mentor TAM I and TAM II's on their technical skills and help bring them into future development opportunities.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead the technical aspects of integration of new retailers and strategic partners into the Ibotta ecosystem, acting as the liaison between the client and various internal teams
- Develop and document best practices related to onboarding new clients in order to empower Ibotta to do so with greater velocity and volume
- Manage campaign setup and implementation in Ibotta’s proprietary system, including the trafficking of 3rd party inputs
- Assist Account Executives and Account Managers in client and 3rd party communication specifically related to campaign performance concerns, delivery, and reporting
- Troubleshoot issues with existing clients and derive creative and permanent solutions to prevent issues from recurring
- Project manage custom and complex offerings, including new or intricate product offerings
What we are looking for:
- Required Technical Skills: Basic JSON, SQL, Python, API, data interpretation, ability to utilize a variety of dashboards
- 2-5 years of experience
- Ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software applications tools
- Proven track record of working cross functionally towards shared goals and delivering meaningful impact
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to identify areas of improvement and the drive to put those changes into motion
- Professional communication skills, both internally and externally with clients.
- Self-directed and capable of making an impact with varying levels of direction
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $75,000- $90,000. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.