All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
Location: This role is remote in the country of Singapore. You must be authorized to work in Singapore to be considered for this role.
About the Role
The Technical Account Management (TAM) role focuses on the themes of adapt, adopt, and growth. We align with customers' business requirements and vision, enabling them with their existing technological needs, working to grow into additional use cases, all while ensuring a fully realized return on investment for their stakeholders.
In this position, you will:
- Partner with our customers for the adoption strategy developed during the pre-sales process, and turn the desired business outcomes into actionable actions and targets
- Leverage your passion and prior experience in technology to demonstrate our product value by understanding common use cases and best practices
- Be the point of contact for all of your customer’s technical considerations and act as the customer liaison for all things JumpCloud
- Work with JumpCloud Support, Product Management (i.e., roadmaps), Engineering (i.e., defects), or other teams as needed
- Provide proactive assistance and periodic business reviews when customers are planning changes and upgrades to their environment
- Responsible for tracking and reporting customer health Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) while providing regular updates and visibility to Customer Success Leadership
- Build high-level project management plans for customer initiatives while coordinating between internal as well as external resources
- Work to have a deep understanding of our competitive landscape for a full understanding of benefits and risks between platforms
- Perform regular technical health evaluations including case histories as well as bug reporting and follow up
- Represent customer needs with regard to feature requests
- Work to expand adoption of the JC platform across all possible customer user groups and touch points
- Working with CSM, continually monitor account health and collaborate on planning for relationship management and strategic direction of customer’s use of JC.
- Be constantly learning through researching and evaluating technologies to create new knowledge content capturing new information for reuse throughout the organization and end-users
We're looking for:
- 3 or more years performing enterprise technical support, system administration, professional services or account management. At least 3 years in a senior technical role
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Deep technical expertise and a high aptitude in a customer-facing position
- Strong project management & planning skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Possesses a logical approach to problem-solving
- Willing to travel on-site to customer locations if required, when it is safe to do so
- Previous work experience as an IT Admin or SysAdmin in a technical domain, or positioning a SaaS product to those audiences, and a basic understanding of the following technologies is preferred, but not required:
- Project Management expertise and-or prior project management experience
- Administrating or supporting Medium-to-Large scale SMB environments & architecture
- Microsoft 365 and AzureAD experience required
- Active Directory expertise, MCSA/MCSE, or prior AD administrative experience required
- Experience with ADFS, GPOs, AD Device Management, AzureAD Connect, and IntuneOkta administrative experience or certification preferred
- Google Workspace administrative experience, AWS Experience & Skills desired (S3, Lambda, EC2, CloudWatch)Device Management - Windows, macOS, and Linux Operating Systems, LDAP administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance experience, Networking & Authentication (RADIUS a plus!)In-depth knowledge of Single Sign-on, SCIM, JIT, and SAML, Scripting experience, PowerShell preferred
- User onboarding and offboarding
- Software systems setup and configuration experience
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description