Team Manager - SMB VAST (Value Added Sales Team) - Expansion Accounts at Zoom Video Communications
In this role, you will be managing a team of 10-12 account executives on the SMB Expansion Sales team. The SMB VAST team works with existing small business customers (employee count of 11 to 250) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs.
- Lead a team of account executives developing and maintaining business within existing accounts (install base)
- Manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Help team identify upsell opportunities within their accounts and additional areas where Zoom can positively impact their business
- Meet or exceed team sales quotas
- Assist team members with client demos/presentations, quotes/proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Work closely with parallel teams to streamline processes and improve workflow
- Deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions while creating satisfied customers
- Help resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 2-5 years of Inside Sales Team Management Experience
- 3-5 years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram