Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building their teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Datadog is a post-IPO software company, with offices in NYC and Boston, Paris, Dublin, Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. We're experiencing tremendous growth and are growing our recruiting team to support our Enterprise Sales business across North America. This role will drive full cycle recruiting, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and the interview team. In this role, you will be the voice of the organization and hire the best talent for our teams across North America. This position will focus on hiring predominantly for our Enterprise Sales teams.
- Be responsible for leading your team to achieve projected team recruiting goals annually
- Staff team appropriately to ensure hiring success
- Plan and establish goals and objectives for the team
- Coach team to create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers
- Ensure diversity in hiring is a priority
- Contribute to and lead team to achieve OKR’s quarterly
- Forecast strategy for achieving hiring goals
- Work across strategic or leadership level roles when needed
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenge
- Facilitate training sessions with recruiters and leaders as it pertains to sourcing, interviewing, profile identification, process workflow, etc.
- Keep a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages, revising process when needed
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Facilitate shared accountability with the business and hiring managers working with you as partners
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- Experienced in 6+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting with 1+ years recruiting for Sales roles preferably for tech companies
- Adept in the following functions:
- recruiting workflow
- hiring manager relationship development
- interview process revision or build-out
- debrief and feedback flow from interview teams
- training for new managers
- Passionate about coaching others with 1+ years of direct management experience having managed a team of 2+ recruiters
- Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.