Supply Chain/Solutions Architect at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is looking for an energetic, motivated individual to join our team. The Supply Chain/Solutions Architect will be involved in end to end engagement with clients on their supply chain needs including consulting, understanding clients pay points, creating statement of work, designing and implementing a solution and bridging the gap between our clients and our sales team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supply Chain Solutions Managers (SCSM's) support sales leads with technical supply chain expertise and in-depth knowledge of Arrow's Global Supply Chain Services. The SCSM works directly with external clients to assess supply chain needs and objectives, design effective solutions and build the detailed supply chain models and implementation plan
- Works with clients and the sales team to design supply chain solutions and represent those solutions in a formalized Statement of Work document. The SCSM will gain alignment on the Statement of Work with cross-functional or executive stakeholders
- Collaborates with the sales team and finance to perform financial modeling and analysis to ensure corporate-driven ROWC (Return on Working Capital) and OI (Operating Income) targets are met
- Collaborates with internal and client-side cross-functional groups and the implementation team to build a detailed and comprehensive supply chain model comprising of for both physical and data flows. The SCSM will represent the model in the form of a supply chain architecture document. The SCSM will gain alignment on the supply chain architecture with cross-functional or executive stakeholders
- Works with the implementation team to ensure the supply chain model is appropriately configured in the systems and that the relevant data is obtained to populate the model. Helps coordinate client onboarding activities as well as User Acceptance Testing and signoff.
- Assists in coordinating pilot and go-live activities with the implementation team and the operations teams
- Possesses comprehensive logistics expertise, particularly in the areas of transportation, trade compliance, global taxation, warehousing and manufacturing
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or clients
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
What We Are Looking For:
- Significant logistics expertise, particularly in the disciplines of transportation, trade compliance, global taxation, warehousing and manufacturing.
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
- High tech industry and Supply Chain domain experience is a plus
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)