Strategic Sales Development Representative, Accountants at Melio (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
Melio is seeking a Strategic Sales Development Representative who will be a key factor in growing the Accountants & Bookkeepers vertical, and driving value on all areas of the Accountants Melio Dashboard. You will target new business opportunities within the Accountants vertical, and manage the sales cycle, driving deals to eventually close. In this fast-paced startup, you will work collaboratively with our team to ensure the utmost growth and development within the Melio Sales organization.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Build relationships with Accountants & Bookkeepers to demonstrate the value and return of investment that the Melio product provides within our solution
- Establish a strong understanding of your vertical to position yourself as an expert within the Melio product
- Be a strong relationship builder to prospective clients so that they know your name, our product, and the value that we can provide to their business
- Develop and deliver business plans to fit the needs of each individual client
- Continuously identify new business opportunities through targeted prospecting
- Meet and exceed both monthly and quarterly goals by managing a large pipeline of leads within various stages of the sales process
- Manage and document all sales activity to drive business growth along with process improvements
- Collaborate cross functionally to drive product development and team transparency
What we’d love to see:
- 2+ years of SDR or BDR experience, ideally within the Fintech, SaaS, B2B or Accounting/Bookkeeping space.
- 1+ years with a quota carrying role, with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Desire to build out new processes and procedures within a business capacity
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce, Sales Navigator, and Crunchbase to track and maintain business leads and future deals
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build valuable relationships in a consultative manner with VIP customers
- You are self-motivated, hard working, and a true team player
- Bonus points for knowledge in the Accountants & Bookkeepers space, or QuickBooks Online experience
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range is $40,000-$60,000 with total compensation for the role including an additional variable component, for up to 100% of the agreed upon base salary
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!