Strategic Relationship Director (Partnerships/ISOs) at FIS
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for establishing Worldpay from FIS as a preferred processor within the existing ISV book of business by working with ISV partners to gain new lead referrals by leveraging technology, economics, and programs and holding Partners accountable to contractual agreements. You will have additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales and be viewed as an expert in the field. You have expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. You will be responsible for selling the company's products or services to existing accounts and will be assigned to large, complex, high-visibility, strategic or tactically-important accounts.
- Drive Partner and merchant retention strategies to mitigate attrition risks and maintain current book of business while driving customer satisfaction
- Develop tactical account plans to maintain and grow net merchant footprint and portfolio net revenue by aligning Worldpay products and services to support the Partner's short- and long-term goals
- Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities
- Develop long-lasting, trusted relationships with strategic players to position Worldpay as the Partner's strategic advisor
- Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Understand the primary root cause of Partner and Partner merchant attrition and collaborate within and across Worldpay teams to increase overall Partner satisfaction
- Navigate internal teams on the Partner's behalf and garner support of internal teams to act in the Partner's best interest
- Build and share an in-depth knowledge of Worldpay's products and services to effectively community Worldpay's value proposition to Partners and the Partners' merchants
- Facilitate forward-thinking for competitive renewal conversations solidify a strong base of mature partnerships
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement
What you bring:
- Proven experience in channel sales or partner management
- Understanding and success of building ISV partnerships
- Background in a matrix organization
- Responsibility for a portfolio of business in excess of $25M in annual revenue
- Experience working with multiple teams to achieve a shared goal of Partner growth and satisfaction.
- Ability to travel
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in the payments industry
- Background in financial services or technology
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.