Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Global Co-Sale/GTM Program Strategic Leader to join our team. As a Global Co-Sale/GTM Program Strategic Leader, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team within the Growth Organization. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
This position will be:
- Accountable for setting up and running the Global Co-Sale / Go To Market Program at the enterprise level across Cloud Providers
- Responsible for establishing program goals with FIS value streams and Cloud providers as well as hunting for enterprise wide revenue opportunities that will be realized over the next 12-36 months
- Develops joint-business, commercial, innovation and investment plans across FIS value streams and Cloud providers to grow the Global Co-Sale / Go To Market Program revenue generation
- Works with five value streams across regions (Merchant Services, Banking Solutions, Capital Markets, Operations/IT Office and Growth Office) to drive strategic and revenue opportunities
- Drives connections across FIS value streams/LOBs/shared services to deliver financial and strategic value
- Works with peers to ensure Transformational partner goals are aligned with the Global Co-Sale / Go To Market Program goals as well as FIS value streams goals
- Reports on Global Co-Sale / Go To Market Program revenue goals
- Shares accountability on partnership revenue realization
WHAT YOU BRING:
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of Enterprise Strategic and Commercial experience. In addition, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to establish budgets, forecast and manage financial results
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, problem-solving, team, conflict management, project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act at an enterprise level
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate externally and internally
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Top 3 Cloud Providers Working Experience
- FinTech Industry Working Experience
- Strategic mindset
- Strong commercial background in the context of enterprise level partnership management
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Business casual attire – jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Director level role. Directs and controls multiple functions, organizations, locations, products and/or technical disciplines. Is responsible for the long-term strategic planning for their areas of responsibility, often having P&L responsibility. May manage senior managers, managers and sometimes professional individual contributors.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.