Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifies, creates and manages key-account/business relationships with select companies to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities.
• Defines mutual goals and objectives and builds awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance.
• Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
• Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
• Establishes metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
• Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
• Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Senior management level role. Establishes operational objectives and work plans while delegating assignments to team of Partnership Managers. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect. Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements. Manages activities of two or more sections or departments. Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.