Strategic Partners Director, US at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Enterprise Partners team works with strategic partners within Merchant Solutions located around the globe. The team is comprised of both partner managers and technical account management professionals, and we look after relationships with partners like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento, SAP CX and Shopify, to name a few. With team members in Boston, San Francisco, Cincinnati, Atlanta, London and Sydney, we work collaboratively to deliver a top experience to our partners.
What you will be doing
You will report to the VP, Enterprise Partners and lead a team of strategic Partner Managers located in North America with a focus on identifying new partnerships and driving new business from existing partners. You will work closely with the Strategic Partners team leader in EMEA to bring best practices for partner management across the team. You will also collaborate with the Director of Partner Solutions to identify new integrations, features and functionality required to ensure our technology integrations with partners are competitive.
- Lead a team of high-performing partner managers to drive partner-linked merchant revenue and net new logos
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, including senior commercial team members in our North America and International divisions
- Help set partner strategy and overall objectives for our Enterprise Partners team
- Serve as external face of the Enterprise Partners team at partner events and participate in joint marketing collateral such as podcasts, blog posts and webinars
What you bring:
- Proven team leader with ability to coach and develop high performing teams
- Over 5 years of experience in relationship management or partner management, with strong commercial results
- Builds executive-level relationships both internally and externally
- Contributes to an inclusive and fun team environment
- Can manage multiple high priority projects and effectively delegate work to teams
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Merchant Solutions
- Previous experience working with C-level merchant or partner stakeholders
- Knowledge of Worldpay’s product solution set
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.