Strategic Partner Sales Manager at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Partner Sales Manager to mentor and lead a team of Account Executives to support our new sales organization supporting our recently announced Strategic Partnership with Avaya. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of being successful in a direct selling environment as well as being the key leader for the team. You will be responsible in growing the role and team, driving revenue in the market, staying educated on market strategies as well as setting quarterly/ monthly quotas and sales forecasting.
- Maintain team quota achievement and help sell to get to goal when needed.
- Monitor monthly/quarterly sales and activity performance goals of the individual reps and the team.
- Work with the sales teams from Avaya and Avaya Channel Partners to drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office and other RingCentral portfolio solutions within an assigned territory
- Coordinate with Avaya & Avaya business partner sales teams to develop Territory Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building
- Build, lead, help grow the Account Executives from a performance standpoint as well as make sure processes and procedures are in place.
- Hire, train, motivate and coach Account Executives to hit individual quota metrics. Drive external interviews and internal movement.
- Consistently manage the system reporting to confirm Salesforce use and metrics are measured correctly to achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead and hold consistent team meetings and outings.
- Work in a cross functional environment with channel counterparts, to establish relationships, processes and resources to better help the organization.
- 5+ years in a quota carrying position, previous experience managing a team in direct and channel sales, net new acquisition selling environment.
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with Channel ecosystem
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota or exceeding quota individually and as a leader.
- Strong understanding of sales process and the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Competitive mentality, approachable personality with the natural ability to coach and lead a team.
- SaaS experience a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growing and consistently changing environment
- Adaptive and high energy individual
- Solid interpersonal, organizational skills and the ability to form relationships across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and significant work experience required.
- Preferably candidate has experience in both direct and channel sales
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- FLEX PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.