Strategic Partner Manager at Zoom Video Communications
- Create and drive business plans with our Regional Partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Individual coaching, mentoring and skill development of Regional Partner team
- Create sales and marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for Regional Partners.
- Provide day-to-day support for Regional Partners to help them sell, implement and support Zoom’s services.
- Answer questions via Zoom meetings, email, webinar and phone
- Work with internal and Distributor / Master Agents’ cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and commission escalations.
- Understand partner’s business and how Zoom services can enhance their value proposition.
- Coordinate training, marketing, and overall enablement programs with new distribution and master agents.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Exceed revenue objectives.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years working in Sales Management
- Successful track record in growing large account revenues
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence C-Level decision makers
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram