Strategic Partner Field Sales Manager at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Partner Field Sales Manager to mentor and lead a team of Account Executives to support our new sales organization supporting our recently announced Strategic Partnership with Avaya. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of being successful in a direct selling environment as well as being the key leader for the team. You will be responsible in growing the role and team, driving revenue in the market, staying educated on market strategies as well as setting quarterly/ monthly quotas and sales forecasting.
- Maintain team quota achievement and help sell to get to goal when needed.
- Monitor monthly/quarterly sales and activity performance goals of the individual reps and the team.
- Work with the sales teams from Avaya and Avaya Channel Partners to drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office and other RingCentral portfolio solutions within an assigned territory
- Coordinate with Avaya & Avaya business partner sales teams to develop Territory Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building
- Build, lead, help grow the Account Executives from a performance standpoint as well as make sure processes and procedures are in place.
- Hire, train, motivate and coach Account Executives to hit individual quota metrics. Drive external interviews and internal movement.
- Consistently manage the system reporting to confirm Salesforce use and metrics are measured correctly to achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead and hold consistent team meetings and outings.
- Work in a cross functional environment with channel counterparts, to establish relationships, processes and resources to better help the organization.
- 7+ years in a quota carrying position, previous experience managing a team in direct and channel sales, net new acquisition selling environment.
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with Channel ecosystem
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota or exceeding quota individually and as a leader.
- Strong understanding of sales process and the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Competitive mentality, approachable personality with the natural ability to coach and lead a team.
- SaaS experience a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growing and consistently changing environment
- Adaptive and high energy individual
- Solid interpersonal, organizational skills and the ability to form relationships across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and significant work experience required.
- Preferably candidate has experience in both direct and channel sales
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- FLEX PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.