Strategic ISV Partner Manager at RingCentral
Strategic ISV Partner Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO - Remote
Department: Carrier Sales
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are an $860M company, disrupting the $150B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
Job Description: We are looking for a self-motivated, self-directed leader who can source and manage strategic ISV partnerships. This person must be able to create and articulate joint value propositions with partners, drive internal cross functional teams to launch joint go to market programs, educate partner field sales, and execute field events to drive opportunities and incremental revenue. This person must be able to effectively communicate RingCentral's strategies, solutions, and product roadmaps to customers and partners, while deeply understanding their solution requirements and greater issues in unified communications and collaboration. Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing markets with RingCentral's platform integrations.
- Understand customer and market requirements deeply and drive solutions to key problems in segments we are targeting
- Collaborate tightly with sales, marketing, and the customer engagement teams to close business with key customers
- Make an unambiguous impact into the growth of our sales of partner integrated solutions
- Travel up to 20-30%
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3-5+ years in SaaS
- Minimum of 3-5+ years in successful business development, product marketing, and/or partner marketing
- Ability to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced, pressure-filled, rewarding environment
- Strong knowledge of the unified communications and collaboration industry's worldwide ecosystem, workflows and solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills and be self-driven to work with minimal direction
- Bachelor's degree or Masters preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.