Strategic Customer Success Manager at Convercent by OneTrust
The Strategic Customer Success Manager at Convercent is responsible for owning the customer experience with Convercent’s largest and most complex accounts. You will oversee a portfolio of roughly 5-10 accounts. As a Strategic CSM at Convercent you are responsible for revenue retention, driving adoption, and growth within your customer base. You will act as the voice of the customer within Convercent & be instrumental in ensuring your customers adopt Convercent’s applications to support their E&C business goals.
- Responsible for a portfolio of 5-10 of Convercent’s most strategic customers
- Establish relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to become a strategic and trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle by understanding the goals of their Ethics and Compliance program.
- Become a subject matter expert in Ethics & Compliance and act as a consultant and guide to your customer
- Assist customer in managing to their Ethics and Compliance goals by identifying new and better solutions that align with Convercent’s core competencies
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent solution and act as your customers trusted advisor in all things Convercent through understanding of each customer use case
- Monitor customer metrics to proactively consult with, nurture and drive adoption of Convercent platform
- Partner with Sales to identify and develop upsell opportunities across Convercent application offerings.
- Proactively manage customers that are at risk through cross functional support and awareness to remove the drivers of risk.
- Facilitate Executive Business reviews to enhance Convercent partnerships with key accounts.
- Proactively manage and own the renewals process from start to closure.
- Support the sales process by participating in product demonstrations and acting as trusted advisor regarding the alignment of Convercent solution and services with customer business needs, implementation requirements and desired outcomes.
- Serve as the customer advocate to internal teams, communicating new business requirements and technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years prior experience in Customer Success or Account Management within an enterprise software or SaaS organization
- Experience managing Fortune 100 Customers and comfort engaging within complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to required capabilities
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Comfort level with both technical requirements and high-level strategy conversations
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a love of solving problems
- Experience navigating and driving customer contract negotiations
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Passion for Customer Success and delivering world class customer experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs.
- Ability to travel to customer sites for in-person customer training and implementation sessions up to 30% of the time
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.