Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
The Strategic Cloud Technical Director will work directly with the Head of Strategic Cloud Partnerships and Quantum Metric’s top partner, Google. You will be responsible for building the technical framework and successfully applying joint solutions as they relate to Quantum Metric and Google’s key accounts. You will be the lead and subject matter expert for defining our joint solutions aligned with Google’s key verticals and use cases. This individual must be technically savvy and a very effective communicator.
- 5 years in relevant partnership or sales experience
- Build the technical framework working jointly with Quantum Metric and partner technical teams focused on solutions. For example:
- How Quantum Metric fits in with Google Cloud Contact Center AI and the greater partner ecosystem
- How Quantum Metric fits in with Google Ad products and Looker
- Guide and lead the creation of solution playbooks for joint partners, industry solutions focused on Google’s key verticals including but not limited to retail, travel, and financial services.
- Work with the Quantum Metric technical and operations teams on ways Google Cloud or the broader Google can leverage Quantum Metric.
- Create documentation for more technical oriented audiences focused on Quantum Metric integrations with GCP including how QM leverages BigQuery and connects with customers’ BigQuery instances along with our integration with GA360.
- Become the subject matter expert for Quantum Metric sales engineers on all things Google related when it comes to strategically positioning Quantum Metric in sales opportunities.
- Lead in the development of joint solutions for other key Google exclusive ISV partners such as Lytics and Bluecore.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud products and architecture. Certification in Google Cloud is a big plus.
- Experience developing joint solutions with partners.
- Experience working with and selling SaaS products. Certification in Quantum Metric is a big plus.
- Effective communication and presentation skills - this role is partner and customer facing.
- Background in sales engineering, professional services, consulting, or a related role.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $200K- $225K USD depending on experience, 70/30 base to variable split
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to thoughtfully scale our team for the long-term. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: