Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 100,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Nylas is a BIG advocate for the well-being of its employees, which is why we have embraced a People First philosophy. It’s about giving more autonomy and flexibility to our employees. It’s not about when, where or how the work is accomplished; it’s about adopting a mindset of velocity and trust when tackling the work. It’s about respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
Nylanauts have the ability to decide the best workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. Why? Because we want our employees to be great; because we are focussed on being a high-performing team. To achieve this mission, we remove barriers and offer more autonomy. So, Nylanauts are encouraged to find those environments that inspire them to be great. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Montana or from the beaches of Italy.
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can! The workspace is there to be utilized.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
Nylas’ Alliances team focuses on initiating and scaling strategic partnerships via channels that do or can drive $1M+/year to the business. You’ll be owning our ESR (Express Security Review) program supporting the Google OAuth security requirements in partnership with Google approved security vendors as well as activating/scaling our Consultant/SI channel. You’ll excel in this role if you have a startup/entrepreneurial mentality, are outcome oriented and purpose driven with a strong motor and ability to execute.
What You'll Do
- Google OAuth Review Program:
- Own business development and pipeline/revenue targets for the program in coordination with Sales and Account Management
- Intake all leads and monitor data/notification streams to initiate and drive opportunities
- Act as point person between Nylas and our partners both pre and post sale and ensure our customers success’ through the end-to-end process (while continuously evaluating/upleveling process as needed)
- Work with Product Management to strategize product innovation and user friendliness (incl. gathering feedback from partners, customers and the Nylas field).
- Work with Marketing and Sales Enablement to deliver enablement, campaigns, content, and other assets that help build awareness of the program and streamline the sales process
- Activating our SI Partner channel:
- Defining playbook/GTM for initiating, enabling and scaling our consultant partnerships
- Aligning partnerships with our target industries/focuses including Sales, Recruiting/HCM, Cloud Communications, Automotive, Healthcare, E-commerce, and Shipping and Logistics
- Work with Sales and Technical Enablement to develop and refine enablement/onboarding programs for our partners positioning, selling and delivering Nylas solutions
- Define/scale process(es) to ensure alignment between Partners, Customers and Nylas onboarding/customer success teams to drive smooth implementation experiences for our customers
- Connecting our prospects who need delivery support with the right partner to ensure expediency and success of their projects
What You'll Bring
- 3-5+ years of high growth Sales or Partnerships experience with 2+ years of experience building and scaling Consultant/System Integrator relationships
- Experience building and executing annual plans with strategic partners
- Experience developing partner GTM programs spanning multiple internal/external business units (sales, marketing, support, customer support/success, etc..)
- Highly developed problem solving, critical thinking, and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to execute strategic and tactical goals in tandem as the team gets built out
- Experience in API accessible SaaS or Integration Platforms a plus
- Channel sales/business development experience a plus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Read Full Job Description