Strategic Accounts Manager at FIS
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Position Primary Responsibilities (What you will be doing)
The Managing Director, Global Strategic Accounts, responsibilities will include, from a high-level, accountability, for the following:
- Attain & Exceed Assigned Sales & Revenue Growth Targets (within designated accounts/ territories.)
- Protect Existing FIS Revenue (& grow FIS ‘solution footprint’ while cultivate new revenue opportunities.)
- High levels of Account Engagement (specifically, the ability to build trust and cultivate executive C- level relationships within assigned accounts.)
- Strategic Account Plan(s), Development and Execution: gather comprehensive insight to formulate strategy ensuring revenue retention and continued growth, within specified territory.
What you bring to the role (Knowledge and skillset requirements)
- Strong leadership skills with a long-term proven track-record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets.
- Ability to demonstrate persistence, high-energy, proactive approach to overcome adversity, obstacles, solve problems, to ‘navigate forward’ in order to find solutions even thru adversity
- Hands-on operator within a team environment while also able to command the respect of the entire company through leadership, intelligence, hard work, presence, and empathy.
- Strong communication skills: able to bring back the ‘voice of the customer’ and engage thoughtfully with product teams and other strategic team members within FIS.
- Ability to craft, distill and deliver powerful messages that convey meaning and value to our team and our clients.
- Proven track record in identifying, negotiating, & execution to closure, specific to selling complex multi-million-dollar software and services to large diversified financial institutions.
- Ability to establish extensive in-depth understanding of the client’s strategy, and coordination of a high touch relationship between FIS executives and the Sr. C-Level Executives with specified territory.
- Strong knowledgeable of market developments, apprising sales teams of competitor activity, including competitive product usage, and proposals in progress throughout the account.
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum 10-15 years of successful sales experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive selling experience and proven track record of results, within the software and services sector
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface
- Well versed in sales effectiveness techniques and strategies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Advanced degree preferred
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.