Strategic Account Manager at Duda, Inc.
Strategic Account Manager - North America
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
We’re looking for a Strategic Account Manager - NA to join a vital part of our Customer Success team. This team is focused on the adoption and growth of Duda’s platform inside our most strategic accounts in North America. You will be responsible for overall account health for the life of the account, from onboarding and training to retention, expansion and ongoing education. You will provide a trusted advisor relationship, ensuring all accounts are getting the maximum value from their relationship with Duda. You will truly own the success and health of these accounts.
We are currently working remotely, but plan on returning to a hybrid office model when it's safe to do so.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will own the accounts you handle and be responsible for and measured by their health, growth and continued expansion opportunities
- Bring newly signed customers onboard with Duda, ensuring their technical set up, go to market strategy and use of the product set them up for adoption success
- Act as the representative for your customers within Duda, coordinating activities, introducing products and features, and driving your customers for growth.
- Influence strategic direction with your customers, introducing new flows, sales strategies and operation changes that can assist their growth
- Live in the product you support - it is important you understand deeply the way customers use our platform and you can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our tools.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience managing mid market or enterprise clients in the SAAS industry
- Growth and adoption experience in new and tenured accounts
- Proven experience analyzing and using data to promote your customers success
- Ability to analyze a situation and respond quickly - be an effective escalation point for executive level contacts.
- 5 + years in a client facing responsibilities
- Experience working with remote teams and clients
- Experience successfully managing complex projects across teams and geography
- Experience conveying technical and complex needs and translating between business and Technical units.
- Frequent travel (10%-15%)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, dog friendly offices and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!