Strategic Account Executive- US Remote at Conga
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernize their business processes.
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial excellence.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at:
Conga is seeking to add an Strategic Account Executive. Qualified candidates will have a recent and proven track record of selling enterprise software solutions to customers in related geographic regions. The successful candidate will acquire expertise in a number of different technology areas and be able to use this knowledge to present solutions to prospects and customers.
This is an exciting Strategic Account Executive opportunity to develop and close sales opportunities in the region. There are no constraints in the regions. You will have the ability to work with SIs and other partners to develop your region. The position comes with significant, rapid, career advancement potential. Congas’ solutions are highly appealing to salesforce.com customers because they are a 100% native application. We have also developed Conga Intelligent Cloud which means we have a platform agnostic solution to sell as well.
- BS/BA and a minimum of 8+ years of business experience
- 5+ years prior experience selling highly complex B2B SaaS solutions into targeted accounts
- Selling in to large, global enterprise accounts ($2b+ annual revenues)
- A proven track record of driving and closing multi-million dollar enterprise deals
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
Experience, Skills, Competencies
A results-oriented approach which balances a "take charge, do-whatever-it-takes" attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus
- Having sold either Product Pricing Configurators, Contract Management, Document Management, Revenue Management or related products is a plus
- Experience in teaming with systems integrators. The successful candidate's background will include having executed call plans, orchestrated account-planning sessions and effectively executed account strategies
- Hunting and developing your region is a key requirement
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.