We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be helping Accountants & Bookkeepers utilizing Melio to onboard and take on all areas of the Accountants Dashboard. By fulfilling the entire sales cycle, providing onboarding, video tutorials, and stellar support for both inbound leads and new users, you will be a leader in helping the Accountants vertical get the most value out of Melio and onboard their clients along with them. You should be passionate about sales, support, relationship building, and problem solving. You are someone that wants to grow and scale a new business vertical, and you want to all of the hats along the way!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide support to customers through live conversations via telephone, video conferences, email, and live chat
- Effectively prioritize customer needs while resolving issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams to resolve tickets efficiently
- Constantly look for ways to improve day to day process for yourself and those around you
- Leverage client feedback to help internal teams identify trends to improve product offerings
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships by maintaining a customer-first approach through world class customer support
- Execute highly technical product demonstrations for new and existing customers
- Manage and document all work performed within the customer support inquiry
- Stay organized and up to date with a dynamic and constantly changing product, in a fast paced environment
What we’d love to see:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, ideally within the Fintech, SaaS, B2B or Accounting/Bookkeeping space.
- Experience building out new processes and procedures within a business capacity
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle quick, high-pressure and detailed conversations with highly technical buyers
- Ability to build valuable and impactful relationships in a consultative manner with VIP customers
- Desire to understand customer needs through relationship building, strong communication, and knowledge of the value adds of our product
- Excellent time management skills by being able to balance multiple projects at one time
- Bonus points for knowledge in the Accountants & Bookkeepers space, or QuickBooks Online experience
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range is $45,000-$70,000 with total compensation for the role including an additional variable component, for up to 100% of the agreed upon base salary
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!