Sr. Strategic Alliances Manager (Remote - US) at Automox
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (MST) on Sunday, January 23, 2022
Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Are you passionate about working with partners on alliances that drive mutual revenue growth? Do you want to help take Automox to the next level and redefine the way we do business? We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven, Strategic Alliance Manager to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new Managed Service Providers and Technology Alliances.
As a Sr. Manager of Strategic Alliances, you will work with key partners to generate indirect business for Automox subscriptions as a member of the Channel Sales team. You will work closely with MSPs, MSSPs, and Technology Alliances partnerships for a better together story and promote collaborative selling to end customers. You will be tasked with engaging, qualifying, signing, and growing partner influenced revenue, as well as, lead the enablement of new and existing partners to ensure a successful long-term relationship.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Be the main point of contact for partners from recruitment through managing quarterly business plans.
- Meet with partners on a regular cadence to identify partner needs and promote partner sourced opportunities for Automox.
- Work with internal Automox teams and provide partner Sales/SE training (or onboarding) and materials for readiness to sell Automox.
- Provide regular reporting of partner involved opportunities and coordination with field sales teams as needed for technology alliances.
- Be key in helping improve Automox systems and procedures to streamline partner recruitment and management.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience selling software through indirect channels in the endpoint security market.
- Passion for driving customer success through working with partners.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
- Flexibility to provide what is needed and ability to conduct both business and technical conversations with partners.
- Constant learner and able to adopt new approaches and techniques.
- Administrative discipline to track, report, and follow up with cross-functional teams.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $95,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description