Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
• Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
• Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identifies and prioritizes functionality gaps with sales representatives and clients/prospects, initiates request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds and gathers all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
• Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
• Maintains detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
• Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
• Provides input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI).
• Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
• Creates and maintains product presentations.
• Participates in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
• Participates in product release process.
• Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to FIS product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
• Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
• Develops and presents proposals to Business Review for approval.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Possesses knowledge of FIS applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
• Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in, i.e., banking, utilities, etc.
• Requires a strong working familiarity with FIS and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
• Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support FIS products
• Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational and project management skills
• Works well in an independent as well as team environment
• Familiar with competitors and their products
• Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management
• Travel is required approximately 10% to 30% of the time
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Expert professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success. Viewed as an expert in the field. May have a leadership role. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and possesses expert knowledge in all FIS products specific to two or more business lines and their relationship to other solutions. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. May have a leadership role. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires seven years business experience with specific solutions, products and marketplace.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.