Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Personal Capital is a leading digital wealth management company, founded in 2009. We’re on a mission to transform financial lives through technology and people, providing both insight-driven advice with free financial tools and personalized wealth management from 200+ registered financial advisors across the county. Personal Capital has raised $315 million in capital from accomplished financial and strategic investors (IVP, Venrock, Crosslink, Corsair, Blackrock, BBVA, USAA, IGM/Power) to disrupt the traditional $30 trillion U.S. wealth management market. Our free personal finance app is utilized by over two million users, helping them track over $650 billion of their personal finances, all in one place. Our award-winning apps paved the way for our advisory firm, which now manages over $9 billion in personalized investment portfolios for American families. Personal Capital is headquartered in Redwood Shores with offices in San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Atlanta.
For more information on Personal Capital, please visit personalcapital.com.
The ideal candidate is an expert with proven Sales Operations Management experience driving operational architecture and organizational efficiency in a high growth company.
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will provide strategic and operational support to the Sales Organization. Key responsibilities include working with Sales Management in the ownership and oversight of national sales lead flow and resource allocation, acting as liaison on sales automation issues, overseeing sales promotions and incentives, designing and maintaining sales reports, and executing the day-to-day flow of sales requests from all areas of the business.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership, optimization, and oversight of national sales lead flow and resource allocation - ensuring leads and resources are directed to the appropriate Advisors and monitoring for ongoing optimization and efficiency.
- Participate in the planning and execution of new initiatives impacting sales.
- Liaise with Sr. Management on a variety of one-off projects that impact the full Sales organization.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, Technology, and Operations on projects and tests to drive sales.
- Conduct the full suite of analyses to uncover insights about our sales process: Cohort Analysis, Funnel Analysis, Data/User Segmentation, etc.
- Conceptualize and maintain key Sales performance reports and dashboards alongside Data Analytics.
- Detect trends, identify opportunities, and provide actionable insights to Sales Management allowing them to make informed data-driven decisions to optimize prospecting efforts and resource allocation.
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements.
- Coordinate sales-specific operational needs to support new hire onboarding.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of the compensation system and provide operational support as needed.
- Oversight of a variety of “run the business” tasks focusing on automation and efficiency to drive scale.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of and passion for managing and improving Sales Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or related quantitative field.
- Proven experience in a Sales Operations Management, ideally in a direct to consumer industry
- Familiarity with reporting systems including Tableau and Salesforce preferred, but not required.
- Expert knowledge in analysis of business process, workflow, and modeling.
- Ability to work closely with Senior Management and maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to take direction and work with autonomy.
- Ability to exhibit strong decision making supported by quantitative data and qualitative rationale.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.