Sr Sales Manager
The Sr. Sales Manager is responsible for the direction and management of the Inside Sales business unit. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of inside sales best practices, along with experience managing account management and operations teams. He/She will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Designs, implements, and manages strategic inside sales and fulfilment process initiatives.
- Establishes effective onboarding, training, and coaching programs.
- Directly manages inside sales associates, territory managers, and account managers.
- Responsible for setting and assigning individual quotas for team, which directly align with company goals.
- Introduce rigorous day-to-day performance management of team members, leveraging salesforce.com to track and report on KPIs.
- Introduce inside sales best practices to optimize all stages of the sales process
- Facilitates successful implementation of new products and services
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the executive team, and company as a whole.
- Acts as a role model for the company culture.
- Establish contests and spiffs to drive engagement and performance.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven track record managing a large team of inside sales and operations professionals
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university preferred
- 3+ years of successful inside sales and operations leadership.
- Experience working in the corporate housing industry a plus
- Experience growing and managing teams effectively
- Experience with performance management, call coaching, sales training & team motivation
- Experience with tracking and analyzing sales data
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly manage sales associates, territory managers, and account managers.
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance