Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As a sales executive the FIS Loyalty Sales team, you’ll have the opportunity to sell our suite of loyalty solutions to both Financial Institutions and merchants. We offer innovated technology solutions that enable our clients to acquire, create, and build loyalty with their customers.
What you will be doing
- You’ll be assigned key targets and have the responsibility to build your pipeline with similar prospects that can benefit from our suite of solutions.
- You’ll be responsible to generate activities to build your pipeline to achieve assigned quota and produce results.
- Work with FIS colleagues to network within targeted Financial Institutions and merchants.
- Produce strategies, win plans and close plans for key opportunities and present to sales leadership as required.
- Manage opportunities within MS Dynamics.
What you bring:
- 10+ years direct selling to Financial Institutions
- Strategic seller who can sell deep within an organization to achieve full stakeholder coverage and buy-in to get to Close
- Proven success of annual sales quota achievement
- Ability to sell in a long sales process environment
- Ability to sell within a matrix organization working across multiple sales teams
- Hunter profile, this is not an account manager position
- Excellent presentation and administration skills; MS Dynamics, Oracle expense reporting, Outlook, Teams experience is helpful
Added bonus if you have:
- Ability to work in a start up environment; although we are part of a large, established company our solutions are new and continue to evolve.
- Flexibility to shift and react to marketplace needs.
- Willingness to problem solve and seek out answers by networking across the organization.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to work with a team with “start-up” mentality; our solutions on groundbreaking and new
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.