Sr. Partner Development Manager Roles and Responsibilities
Conga is looking for a highly motivated team player to join our Partnership team, who will be responsible for the management and development of business through SI Partners firms with close alignment with a number of Conga Stakeholders.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a good understanding of working in partner ecosystem, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' attitude. Strong self-starter who will develop and nurture existing business opportunities and relationships with our managed SI partners. This position is critical in managing key partnerships day to day. Sr. Partner Development Manager (PDM) works with a cross-functional team in developing partner growth strategies, business cases, aligned to partner programs to grow our business. Key expectation from this role is to grow our managed SI partnerships, leading to increase the demand and influenced revenue growth. Sr. PDM will manage the pipeline growth and influenced and sourced revenue (measured in ACV) through assigned SI partner accounts and make sure that the assigned partners are well aligned with Conga Sales Reps in the sales process. The Sr. PDM will closely align with the sales stakeholders (RVPs & AEs) to drive joint account planning.
As a Sr. Partner Development manager; you
- are highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner
- have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done.
- will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with managed SI partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem
- possess knowledge of SaaS industry and middle office domain
- are able to articulate Conga value propositions to assigned SI partners
- are accountable for your assigned partners performance by enabling them to deliver against partner program KPIs per their assigned tier.
- Build a business plan with each assigned managed partner detailing mutually agreed upon partnership expectations, including how to promote Conga products and middle office offering to accelerate time to market
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Systems Integrator partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities, value propositions aligning with Conga sales plays
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Work closely with Partner Marketing, Sales Engineering, Training and Product teams to ensure all assigned partners are supported to generate new demand and drive maximum revenue
- Own all aspects of business plan and create a positive partner experience
- Work with partner enablement team to define tailored enablement plan for assigned partner accounts
- Drive a data driven partnership model aligning with partner program KPIs, monthly updates to leadership on KPI’s and drawing insights & recommendations on opportunities to drive growth
- Ownership of partner management meeting cadence, delivering effective relationship management connections which ensure partnership alignment
- Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results focused
- Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- History of successfully developing multiple partnerships to drive the GTM aspects
- Good knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft and Conga technology
- Good knowledge of Middle Office domain such as CLM, CPQ and Quote-to-Cash preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to manage relationship with small to large partners
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners
- Demonstrated ability to nurture partners and drive significant influenced revenue through partnerships
- Willing and able to travel - Up to 25%
- Experienced in global markets, customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 7+ years in either partner management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with SI organizations in multiple cities/verticals
- Experience working with regional Sales teams driving and building demand through partner
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.