Sr. Manager, Sales Operations at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve is looking for a strategic, technically-adept and analytical Sr. Manager of Sales Operations. Your focus will be on improving performance of the Sales and Onboarding teams by optimizing processes, tools and our approach to analysis. You will provide strategic direction for how our Property Acquisition organization does their best work, today and in the future as we grow the teams.
Improving the Owner and Evolver experience is paramount to this role. Our ideal candidate will have an eye for precision and efficiency and experience implementing high impact optimizations that compliment as well as challenge our existing strategy. This candidate will turn to data to seek actionable insights to inform their decisions about how to better enable the team and they will obsess over the impact of their teams’ work and the measurement thereof.
- Hire, support, enable and develop 3-5 Evolvers making up the Property Acquisition Operations team
- Develop a scalable approach to reviewing sales team and individual performance as well as lead on recurring quota/goal setting exercises
- Oversee the development and administration of our commission and bonus programs in collaboration with cross functional teammates
- Manage our approach to staffing levels by role and by day to maximize performance and productivity
- You and your team will act as liaison to our Technology team, managing reactive support tickets as well as proactive build requests
- Partner with sales leadership on organizational structure for the Property Acquisition team and manage proactively to needed incremental headcount
- Regularly evaluate the systems/vendors we partner with in Sales and Onboarding to ensure we’re maximizing Evolver productivity and efficiency
- Own the strategy for how our tools and systems are configured to support our sales and onboarding processes
- Recommend new enablement technologies, scope and design implementation plans, administer existing technologies and own the relationship with our 3rd party vendors
- Evaluate and strategically optimize our lead distribution strategies to maximize conversion of our inbound and outbound sales efforts
- Program a comprehensive strategy to consolidate and translate complex data sets into actionable insights that drive performance.
- 6+ years direct experience in sales, sales ops or similar functions, some experience in sales management preferred and 2+ years experience in people leadership required
- A demonstrated and comprehensive understanding of best practices with regard to sales and onboarding functions
- Experience leading or contributing to large scale technology implementations (e.g. Sales Engagement Tool)
- Extensive experience with Salesforce required, Certified Salesforce Administrator or better preferred
- Strong analytical skills and experience using Sisense (Periscope), Tableau or a comparable tool for reporting
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through with business stakeholders
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- An unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.