Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
The Sr. Manager - Enterprise Integration will lead all efforts related to organizational data movement and will drive strategy and direction of integration frameworks and design patterns.
This role will work closely with our Product Team to understand integration needs as they relate to ongoing and future initiatives. In addition, this role will work with our Data Science and Analytics Teams to establish a culture of data governance and quality.
Growing our internal integration capabilities is a priority, and this position will play a key role in establishing and managing the team, technologies, and repeatable processes that enable high-performing, high-quality integrations at scale. This position will also work closely with our external technology partners, and guide priority and direction of their teams (onshore and offshore).
What you’ll do:
- Lead all strategy, design, and implementation efforts related to enterprise integrations and APIs
- Establish integration standards, patterns, and best practices as they relate to implementing secure, high-performing, maintainable, and scalable integrations and APIs
- Work hands-on with the team when developing APIs and integrations that interface with external partners (e.g. Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO, etc.)
- Grow internal integration capabilities, including hiring and management of internal team
- Guide priority and direction of external integration partners (onshore and offshore)
- Collaborate and participate in solution architecture review and technology design meetings with other architects (web, salesforce, etc.) and provide integration guidance
- Own enterprise data infrastructure and tools (working closely with DevOps team):
- Dell Boomi
- Custom API implementations (e.g. AWS)
- Salesforce integrations and APIs
- 3rd party API integrations (e.g. Airbnb, Booking.com, Etc.)
- Integrations to support data science and analytics team (Fivetran & Snowflake)
What makes you a great fit:
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise grade integrations and APIs
- Experience with Boomi or similar integration platform as a service (iPaaS)
- Experience with event driven and service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with Messaging and Queuing technologies
- Experience with AWS, Lamda
- Experience with Salesforce
- 5+ years integration architect or management experience
- 10+ years integration and high-volume API implementation
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $135,000 to $168,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status