Sr. Manager Channel Enablement
Sr. Manager, Channel Enablement
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Programs & Operations
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Inspiring others to do more, learn more, dream more is the basis of leadership and of a passionate educator and trainer. We are seeking a highly energetic individual to lead the channel enablement team and be responsible for developing, designing, and delivering highly effective and engaging training programs and initiatives for the channel program. Spanning internal and external teams and leadership, it is a visible and highly collaborative function.
- Ability to create or lead the creation of visually and verbally engaging training content
- Identify ongoing enablement needs and deliver solutions
- Identify and resolve training gaps of team and training catalogue
- Encourages a learning culture, communicates value of learning
- Works effectively in a global arena
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills. Capable of gathering, conducting and evaluating analyses of program performance, identifying points of improvement, and developing clear and compelling solutions and strategies from their findings
- Must work well within a group setting, be committed and take a personal sense of responsibility for group performance, be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects, and have a strong work ethic working under minimal supervision.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, be a strategic and creative thinker, be highly proficient in project planning, be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience in channel training, leading a channel business unit, or as a field/outside sales representative. Field training or outside sales experience is required.
- Convey the overall value of cloud communications as a service and in specific, the RingCentral value proposition and sales pitch for various aspects of the.
- Understanding of technical product synthesis, training techniques, and overall base-level technical aptitude.
- Outstanding command of prospecting, communication, presentation, and relationship building networking skills
- Experiential understanding of the challenges of channel sales, sales, cloud-based services, and provide guidance and navigation solutions to partners.
- Experience with multiple sales segments inclusive of SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise and C-level decision makers
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to travel 40%.
- Bachelor's Degree required (master's degree preferred) The equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experiential understanding and familiarity with development software tools such as: Adobe Creative Cloud
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) from ATD (preferred)
- 5+ years of management experience
- Quantifiable results of success required: able to display a track record of success, awards and accolades through a portfolio experience
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonus
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flex PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
Now, a little more about us….
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.