Sr. Field Trainer-Channel at RingCentral
Sr. Field Sales Trainer, Channel
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Programs & Operations
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
This position directly supports our Channel Sales team enabling RingCentral Channel Partners. This is an amazing opportunity for a Sr. Field Sales Trainer to join and contribute to RingCentral's award-winning channel program! The Channel program and our collective partners are the most successful parts of our sales organization. With your expertise and coaching, our partners will sharpen their sales skills to take them to the next level!
You will leverage your sales expertise to enable our partners to develop business opportunities, prospecting, increase their book of business, and to build a solid pipeline of potential clients. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have mastery in delivering product training within a high-tech industry. We require a self-starter with strong organizational skills and strength in communicating throughout all levels of the organization. If your passion and drive for sales is contagious and you want an audience to share your knowledge, experience, and thrive on seeing your work turn into realized revenue and retired quotas, then we want you on our team!
We need a strong, dynamic, and engaging trainer who can teach our partners sales techniques from basic to advanced, including strategies, positioning, and how to smoothly navigate entry-level sales and complex deals. This includes topics such as how to prospect, identifying opportunities, understanding the market opportunity, how to position the product and services, and how to increase their book of business.
- Previous experience in channel sales as a partner, leading a channel sales team, or as a field/outside sales representative. Field or outside sales experience is required.
- Possess the desire and passion to be a sales trainer. You must bring the energy and drive to engage and compel adult learners.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of training to live and virtual (webinar) audiences, including creative interactions and other methods that drive learning transfer.
- Convey the overall value of cloud communications as a service and in specific, the RingCentral value proposition and sales pitch for various aspects of the product.
- Understanding of technical product synthesis, training techniques, and overall base-level technical aptitude.
- Outstanding command of prospecting, communication, presentation, and relationship building networking skills.
- Experiential understanding of the challenges of channel sales, sales, cloud-based services, and be able to provide guidance and navigation solutions to partners.
- Experience with multiple sales segments inclusive of SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise and C-level decision makers.
- 5+ years in field or outside sales experience is required, combined with or in addition to delivery of training. Channel experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEOC employer.