Sr. Deal Desk Analyst at Conga
The Senior Deal Desk Analyst role will work extensively with the sales team to provide end to end deal support while leveraging our own Conga CPQ/CLM and Doc Gen products.
In this role, you will work with the Field Sales Reps, Legal, Product, and Finance to structure deals and ensure that the Orders are accurate and that the process is efficient for the Sales Reps and Customers. This is a high visibility role where the Sr. Deal Desk Analyst is expected to manage deal approval workflows and ensure orders are configured for customer acceptance and successful deal outcomes.
The Senior Deal Desk Analyst will also ensure that the deals meet our Bookings Policies and that deal structures follow the Finance requirements. The Sr Deal Desk Analyst will also provide strategic deal structure input with product and pricing to maximize deal bookings and revenue.
The Sr Deal Desk Analyst is a tremendous opportunity to make an impact by supporting the Conga Sales Teams and influencing deals. This role will also be instrumental in promoting ‘The Conga Way’ company values within a truly team-based work culture.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Sales Operations or Order Management
- 4+ years overall experience in SaaS Industry
- Ability to manage and process high volume of transactions
- Ability to provide process improvements and ideas to scale
- Ability to work in fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to be proactive and prioritize
- High Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Salesforce CRM experience with the ability to create reports
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word experience required