Sr. Consultant, PS at Vertafore (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Vertafore software consultants are part of a highly effective, fast-paced team that provides analysis, advice and solutions for customers looking to implement new systems and processes. This is a cross-functional role requiring both technical skills and business acumen.
Vertafore consultants develop forward thinking software implementation recommendations and solutions that align with clients' business needs. Consultants collaborate with clients to optimize business intelligence, best practices and software capabilities to get the most from their technology solutions. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role, as well as the ability to work effectively with project managers, product developers and customers at all levels, from end-users to executives.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Be a subject matter expert with AIM, its methodology, and P&C business operations
· Be part of project teams implementing, AIM and delivering Professional Services
· Manage multiple consulting engagements concurrently with large agencies
· Conduct presentations and educational sessions
· Deliver in-person consultative sessions with customers
· Analyze business operations and methodology to develop best practices
· Recommend solutions for customer pain points, gaps, needs, goals
· Conduct user acceptance testing with customer
· Perform operational assessment post-implementation to drive product adoption, improve business operations, refine best practices, identify new consultative opportunities
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Broad understanding of software implementation process
· Experience with business analysis, workflow analysis and data analysis
· Ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities with minimal supervision
· Deep knowledge of ImageRight product
· Deep knowledge of AIM Product, Claims and Accounting Modules
· Demonstrated ability to stay up-to-date with technology changes or industry changes relative to the ImageRight product
· Experience with accounting in the insurance industry
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 50% of the time.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.