The Sr Compliance Solution Specialist is an integral part of the GHX sales process. This role will partner with the field sales representatives and liaise with the healthcare customer. The Sr Compliance Solution Specialist delivers consultative engagement to high-impact Credentialing Customers, as well as account and product support.
This person serves as the face of the business forward facing customers and works to ensure customer compliance issues are resolved effectively and efficiently by providing solutions. This expert will be able to analyze data and provide solutions and savings through professional guidance, thus providing resolutions to issues through the utilization of metrics and scorecards.
In addition, this position is responsible for driving Vendormate growth as part of our Compliance Program. Our ideal candidate will be an analytically minded professional with influential communication skills who has worked with sales teams or supporting business analytics role. The candidate will have strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences, strong business acumen, a clear understanding of the hospital system, an above average ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Drive compliance consultative solutions by gaining customer buy-in and facilitating next steps through a cadence of frequent weekly and monthly activities at multiple touch points within the hospital system.
- Support and Assist with strategic compliance committee activities to include outreach programs.
- Collaborate with compliance, sales, & leadership teams, contribute to strategic planning activities to align the vision within the various tiers of the hospital system.
- Lead the compliance execution at various tiers of the hospital system.
- Provide high level evidence-based strategic guidance for line of business.
- Steer and manage daily market intelligence functions to build a corporate knowledge base of local regional national market trends.
- Monitor key performance indicators related to Net Promoter Metrics, Internal and External metrics for measuring success and meeting quarterly quotas.
- Drive development of targeted opportunities to maintain and grow business capture new business opportunities and assist with sales leads.
- Oversee the evaluation of potential compliance proposals and business plans for senior management review
- Incorporate environmental assessment & evaluation of risks opportunities.
- Assist with a strategic decision-making and a governance process for reviewing assessing new business opportunities through analyzing data.
- Manage and oversee integration of health care industry information from primary or secondary data sources to include quantitative or qualitative.
- Motivates coaches and educates employees; leads through change adversity.
- Leverage market intelligence experience to conduct swot analysis; gather competitive intelligence and product information; monitor the industry identify trends and perform market scans analytics.
- Lead a high-level discussion internally and externally.
- Operational Support
- Ability to identify and resolve customer concerns and compliance gaps by way of consultative selling
- Developed verbal and written communication skills with active listening
- Ability to work effectively within a team and cross-functionally
- Excellent time management skills and organization skills with ability to manage a large account base and prioritize to meet goals
- Skilled at developing and giving presentations including use of PowerPoint and video conferencing tools (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Maintain internal and external databases to include Salesforce
- Demonstrate a call-to-action during customer interactions
- Maintain superior communication internal and externally while closing compliance gaps using a process improvement methodology
Required Education, Certifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 5+ years of related experience with 3+ years of experience in customer support role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare experience
- Experience using Salesforce and tracking metrics
- Account management experience
- Experience with Six-Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Experience with Compliance and Compliance Certification
- Project Management and Process Improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Estimated salary range: $69,300 - $96,600
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.