Sr Analyst/ Manager, Sales Operations (Professional Services/Customer Success)
Job Title: Sr Analyst/Manager, Sales Operations (Professional Services/Customer Success
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Director – Sales Operations
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Sr. Analyst/Manager, Sales Operations
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing Sales Operations support for the Professional Services and Customer Success organization. Activities will include the oversight, management and optimization of the order management process for all Professional Services opportunities and the processing of contract renewals. The candidate will assess and manage critical systems, processes and tools related to these functions in addition to driving business requirements and strategic roadmaps of prioritization of investments. This role will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Work closely with senior sales, services and support leaders to understand business needs and drive operational efficiencies
- Assess all tools used by the organizations including the CRM (salesforce.com), customer success management (gainsight), forecasting (aviso), prospecting and business intelligence tools
- Analyze sales processes (Lead-Opportunity, Sales Stages) and identify opportunities to increase efficiency by automating and reducing low value activities
- Develop/ revise and implement business controls, policies, procedures and best practices to maximize sales performance
- Assess and develop processes improvement opportunities for complex multi-segment, multi-channel sales motions
- Design reporting to provide sales and leadership with key information required to manage the business
- Serve as a key liaison between sales, service, finance, IT and marketing operations
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to senior executives and key constituents in the business
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in sales operations with a deep understanding of sales systems, processes and tools.
- Must have High Tech Services and Customer Success experience
- Experience in analyzing sales processes, understanding use cases for key systems and developing business requirements
- Familiarity with a wide variety of routes to market (inside, field, channel and strategic partner sales) and segments (SMB, commercial, enterprise)
- Experience working with offshore resources is highly desirable
- Professional with strong organizational, communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to manage a portfolio of large programs and a high volume of small to medium sized initiatives
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and driving solutions
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Lucid, Visio, PowerPoint and data visualization tools
- Experience with key go-to-market tools such as salesforce.com, marketo, gainsight as well as business intelligence, forecasting, compensation administration, CPQ and billing tools
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's is desirable
Now, a little more about us….
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.