Housecall Pro is currently fully remote, although we are excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Sr. Account Manager (Growth Advisor)
As a Sr. Account Manager (internally we call it Growth Advisor!) for our Expansion Revenue Division at Housecall Pro, you will use your consultative sales skills to educate customers on the value of our Fintech product suite in the constantly changing payments landscape. You will couple that with a constantly growing product suite of offerings to deliver the value and tools needed for our Pros to invest in the growth of their business. Your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how Pros view opportunity. You will demonstrate how Housecall Pro’s offerings (fintech + full feature set) can help them navigate these new waters with the purpose of saving them time and money, keeping their customers happy, and helping them carve out the proper growth path for their business. Using tools such as online, email, and SMS payments, automated billing, commercial and consumer financing and website construction and optimization - you’ll help deliver on this mission.
You will become an expert in the Fintech industry, at understanding our system internally and all of the feature sets, and understanding the many different industries our customers come from so that you can build credibility and speak with authority. Your sales calls will take many forms - ranging from deep dive analytics reviews, to objection handling, to booking coaching calls - all of which require you to build rapport, credibility, identify pain, solve for it, and close the deal. Every sale you make has a tangible benefit to both the Pro and their customers.
You will work closely with a small sales pod of like-minded Fintech Sales Specialist as part of a larger sales org. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Housecall Pro, helping our service professionals to understand the value that the payments processing side of our software brings to growing their businesses.
Base Salary: $42,640/yr
Incentive based compensation at target: $60,000/yr
What you’ll be doing
- Use a Pro-focused, consultative selling style rooted in understanding the Pro’s day-to-day challenges and goals.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive new attachment of service professionals to increase usage as a % of Pro’s total GMV and increase MRR per account managed.
- Convey and internalize empathy for Pros’ pain to foster trust and connections to you as an individual and to our brand as a whole that are deeper than typical transactional sales.
- Understand and adapt to Housecall’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Handle full sales cycle from booking to close to engagement.
- Maintain a minimal daily activity of 50 calls per day (~7/hour) blended between calls and attended demos.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Experience in developing relationships with customers and serving as a consultant
- Demonstrated experience exceeding sales quotas
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Established credibility with service professionals from HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpet cleaning and/or maid specialties
- CRM experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.